By Florida Weekly Staff on August 16, 2007
The Sands Commercial Group at VIP Commercial announced the following transactions:
- Continuum Peo Services, III, Inc. has sold the Bank of America building located at 11691 Gateway Boulevard, Fort Myers to Walkerbilt, LLC.
- The purchase price was $3.3 million. Paul Sands of VIP Commercial TCN Worldwide negotiated this transaction.
- Dolores C. Snell and Diane M. Conca have sold the Former Dunkin Donuts property located just south of Page Field Commons at 11351 S. Cleveland Avenue, Fort Myers to Larry Close and Lorinda Close. The purchaser’s will occupy the location in the near future. The purchase price was $400,000. Paul Sands of VIP Commercial TCN Worldwide negotiated this transaction.
- Rogers Janssen LLC sold Unit 14 located at 7857 Drew Circle, Fort Myers to Jason P. Ford and Regan E. Ford. This new office warehouse condominium unit consists of approximately 1,433 square feet, zoned Industrial Planned Development, allowing for a wide range of permissible uses. This unit was purchased as an investment, and is available for lease. The purchase price was $250,000. Paul A. Sands of VIP Commercial TCN Worldwide negotiated this transaction.
The Boback Commercial Group, RE/ MAX Realty Group, announced that Dennis Boback has joined the Group as their Property Management Specialist. He has a Florida Real Estate License and is a member of the Realtor Association of Greater Fort Myers and the Beach, Inc. with over 12 years of real estate sales experience. Dennis graduated with a degree in Business Management and is a Florida licensed Community Association Manager and a Certified Florida Property Manager. Before becoming a Real Estate Professional and Property Management Specialist, Dennis was the Owner- Operator of a successful construction company for twenty years. Dennis has managed a variety of properties both large and small and with his construction background brings an added dimension of professional expertise to managing your investment property or Condominium Association.
COURTESY PHOTO Lee-Max team; Lee Reeves, Erika Rodriguez and Barry Soloman
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate announced that Nick Hahn, Sales Associate at the company’s Cape Coral office and the Lee-Max Team comprising Lee Reeves, Erika Rodriguez and Barry Soloman, Sales Associates at the company’s Cape Coral office, have been recognized with the designation of International President’s Circle Award, representing the top 4 percent of approximately 126,000 Coldwell Banker sales associates worldwide.
CB Richard Ellis, Ft. Myers-Naples announced the following transactions:
- YMCA of the Palms, Inc. has purchased 6,000 SF of retail space in Teddy Bear Museum located at 2611 Pine Ridge Road, in Naples from FPH Family Limited Partnership, LTD for $2,250,000. Larry Foster and Bill Young, both of CB Richard Ellis, Ft. Myers-Naples brokered the transaction.
- Jets Pizza has leased 1,200 SF of retail space in Commerce Center of Naples located at 3400 Airport Road South, in Naples from Commerce Center at Naples. Doris Taylor of CB Richard Ellis, Ft. Myers-Naples represented the landlord and Ed Boeder of Prudential WCI Realty represented the tenant.
Solutions of Naples, LLC has leased 800 SF of office space in Commerce Center of
Naples located at 247 Airport Road South, in Naples from Commerce Center at
Naples. Doris Taylor of CB Richard Ellis, Ft. Myers-Naples brokered the